Mar 16, 2008

About me ... as Days pass...

I've actually been on blogger since May 2006, and I finally figured out how to consolidated my blogs into this one.. ah yes import. I'm living life out of the box not buying into the bull that most religions teach, which in my eyes and experience is sin, guilt, duty without love, fear, separatism etc., which seems to taint very single part of the western world and life. I've met thousands of people, I've have worked with more then you can imagine, and I've seen how messed up people can be and I think there is an underlying reason- it's wrought from religion and the constant thoughts that we have been and are feed: which inundate our heads without most of us being aware of them.. Is it any wonder that "depression" has become the new "norm" everyone's on pills, eager to not see, not feel, to bury and forget.. Seeing through the bloody lies, the hypocrisy, and veneer that coats everyday living, and people. I don't care to be right, I only want to be happy once again, I've been hidden too long. I'm spiritual, yet agnostic, borderline atheist, I believe in love, happiness nature, energy, and Mother Earth; for tis here upon her I walk., You believe in a God made in the image of Man; when a Man can give birth; please let me know., Eclipse of the Moon
To the Heavens above us O look and behold The Planets that love us All harnessed in gold! What chariots, what horses Against us shall bide While the Stars in their courses Do fight on our side? All thought, all desires, That are under the sun, Are one with their fires, As we also are one: All matter, all spirit, All fashion, all frame, Receive and inherit Their strength from the same. (Oh, man that deniest All power save thine own, Their power in the highest Is mightily shown. Not less in the lowest That power is made clear. Oh, man, if thou knowest, What treasure is here!) Earth quakes in her throes And we wonder for why! But the blind planet knows When her ruler is nigh; And, attuned since Creation To perfect accord, She thrills in her station And yearns to her Lord. The waters have risen, The springs are unbound-- The floods break their prison, And ravin around. No rampart withstands 'em, Their fury will last, Till the Sign that commands 'em Sinks low or swings past. Through abysses unproven And gulfs beyond thought, Our portion is woven, Our burden is brought. Yet They that prepare it, Whose Nature we share, Make us who must bear it Well able to bear. Though terrors o'ertake us We'll not be afraid. No power can unmake us Save that which has made. Nor yet beyond reason Or hope shall we fall-- All things have their season, And Mercy crowns all! Then, doubt not, ye fearful-- The Eternal is King-- Up, heart, and be cheerful, And lustily sing:-- What chariots, what horses Against us shall bide While the Stars in their courses Do fight on our side?
An Astrologer's Song.. by Rudyard Kipling

No comments: