Feb 7, 2009

Remember the mission oak & snow ?

Perhaps it rings a bell for you, perhaps not. Your silence love, tis deafening
February snow or perhaps this Andy loves Maria snow note, rings a bell ? Lovely fun we had in the snow but you may not remember "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by frost." — J.R.R. Tolkien
(lyrics Mazzy Star's Fade into you) I want to hold the hand inside you I want to take a breath thats true I look to you and I see nothing I look to you to see the truth You live your life You go in shadows Youll come apart and youll go black Some kind of night into your darkness Colors your eyes with whats not there. Fade into you Strange you never knew Fade into you I think its strange you never knew A strangers light comes on slowly A strangers heart without a home You put your hands into your head And then smiles cover your heart Fade into you Strange you never knew Fade into you I think its strange you never knew Fade into you Strange you never knew Fade into you I think its strange you never knew I think its strange you never knew Pink for love © M'sheArt-oOo-graphy All rights reserved. Click to zoom in on my visitor map! Create your free world visitor maps

No comments: