Feb 27, 2009

You were there and I here

We searched for this song in Newburyport, remember that love? (You didn't love Nwbryprt, I'm so very sorry ) ... & there it was, the first song that you heard when back in England - as the cab that drove you home .. first full day without you 02/27/2007 and now this song is of you too....... @Anchor and Freesia from me for you ...... mmm still I remember the scent love, I still do... the line of trees on shore these things and more, burned in my memory.... Scent of Freesia~ Anchored ©M'sheArt-oOo-graphy All rights reserved. You are the music while the music lasts. T. S. Eliot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet as can be. xx

Anonymous said...

sorry doesn't begin to cut it, silly man I am

x

©M's❤2©♫ said...

you're sweet a Man to say so, although I can't fathom it now to have not the memories.. perhaps I shouldn't of come since you didn't want to dance with me .. Ifyhyfm ((x))