May 11, 2009

Birthday countdown ~ Alexander white on black

◯n with my May's birthday countdown, why, well because I honour birthdays, they are the very start of our very consciousness.. furthermore why not . Copy of DSC_7551 In memorial to Natasha Richardson's  who's birthday was today not to be,  sadly she died from a fall in March twas such a tragedy to die from an accidental fall and a slow response to medical help. This poem came to mind as I felt so badly for your loved ones and especially her man; ::: ❦ “There is something something urgent I have to say to you and you alone but it must wait while I drink in the joy of your approach, perhaps for the last time.” William Carlos Williams American Poet, 1883-1963
Quotes from some of todays birthday kids..  ;) Irving Berlin was born on May 11, 1888 American composer who played a leading role in the evolution of the popular song from the early ragtime and jazz eras through the golden age of musicals. 1888-1989 The toughest thing about success is that you've got to keep on being a success. Martha Graham was born on May 11, 1894 American dancer, teacher and choreographer of modern dance, 1894-1991 Great dancers aren't great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion. Salvador Dalí was born on May 11, 1904 Spanish painter, 1904-1989 There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction. Saadat Hasan Manto was born on May 11, 1912 Indian born Pakistani Influential and Controversial Urdu short-story writer, faced many 'Obscenity' trials, 1912-1945 If a man has to make a woman the center of his love, then why does he have to enter animality into it?...Can love not be complete without it?...Is love just the name of physical excercize? Camilo Jose Cela was born on May 11, 1916 Spanish writer, 1989 Nobel Prize for Literature, 1916-2002 There are two kinds of man: the ones who make history and the ones who endure it. Richard Feynman was born on May 11, 1918 American theoretical physicist, 1918-1988 It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong Mort Sahl was born on May 11, 1927 Liberals feel unworthy of their possessions. Conservatives feel they deserve everything they've stolen. Edsger Dijkstra was born on May 11, 1930 Dutch computer scientist. Turing Award in 1972. 1930-2002 It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.  Louis Farrakhan was born on May 11, 1933 But when I reintroduced the Nation of Islam, and began to host meetings in cities and thousands and thousands of people come out.  Doug McClure was born on May 11, 1935 My Pa always said, 'Live fast, die laughing,' that's the way to do it.  Jeremy Paxman was born on May 11, 1950 I've spent my whole life being told I have a face like a horse. You are just what you are, aren't you?  Mike Lupica was born on May 11, 1952 There is nothing that has happened in the Ryder Cup lately to compare with the finish we got from Woods and Els. 1963 Natasha Richardson was born on May 11, 1963 I loved hanging around movie sets when I was a kid," she told the Orange County Register. "I loved the whole world. I loved the way a movie crew becomes an extended family. And I loved the idea of dressing up in costumes and playing a character. I remember being moved by great performances, and often those performances where given by my mother, so I guess you could say she influenced me in that way.  John Parrott was born on May 11, 1964 Chop LLC wants to develop upscale timeshares,  Greg Dulli was born on May 11, 1965 I wasn't really feeling that record, so I put it away, ... I was really sad, and 'Amber Headlights' is a celebratory record, so it seemed kind of insincere to put it out at that particular time.  Laetitia Casta was born on May 11, 1978 Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That's what makes me feel good.  Holly Valance was born on May 11, 1983 Born As: Holly Rachel Vukadinovic. New Zealander singer, b.1983 I never kill insects. If I see ants or spiders in the room, I pick them up and take them outside. Karma is everything.
“You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”
o◯o
Happy Birthday and 3 months to you my dear A ~ ((xx))  I'm in love with this woman's wonderful voice so I post this video once again /•\ hmm never know I may do it again :) "Ah, how skillful grows the hand That obeyeth Love's command! It is the heart and not the brain That to the highest doth attain, And he who followeth Love's behest Far excelleth all the rest." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882) Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps
free counters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why thankyou xox, and a happy yours for tomorrow, wish, wish wish I do, oh yes.
Be well M~, love n hugs xx

Anonymous said...

sooooo happy you were having a good day
xx

©M's❤2©♫ said...

Ta I hope you had a good day too sweetie
same goes for today ! kisses