May 14, 2009

Happy HAPPY happy Me !

I have some of the best flickr friends and Jani is one of them... mmm and a new friend too you know who you are eh ? These are video links she posted to my comments for my birthday today, it was yesterday but it's spilling over.... why not celebrate everyday right ? xx Two ladies celebrating today I love Gillian esp. yeas we're on first name terms she just doesn't know it ! :)) Gillian Anderson was born on May 14, 1968 (American actress (Dana Sculley-X Files), b.1968) "Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with" 1969 Cate Blanchett was born on May 14, 1969 (Australian actress. b.1969 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia) "If I had my way, if I was lucky enough, if I could be on the brink my entire life— that great sense of expectation and excitement without the disappointment— that would be the perfect state." Source: Thinkexist.com Song Of A Dream ~ tis my birthday :) All images are property of ©M’sheArt~oOo~graphy All rights reserved. I have a new comment yay! I found it in gmail. clicked to read it and Safari on the bubblebutt had a nervous breakdown and didn't log it, hmm it's so odd my mystery child ! Btw Google had been down, email, blogger and search all hard to impossible and that comment about the Rose hips hmm it seems to have gone missing in action. Drat !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy three-days after your birthday, day.
Glad the day itself was ok & hope the next one(s) are just wonderful.
xx

Anonymous said...

You do know Gillian Anderson's Birthday is the 9th of August don't you??

©M's❤2©♫ said...

A ~ The day was more then okay love it was lovely, I spoke to you, I had song and cake & champagne food & mmm I spoke to you xx

©M's❤2©♫ said...

Anonymous ~ Yes A I do now, my source was wrong.
She's a lovely Leo instead.

©M's❤2©♫ said...

And if you're the Anon I think ur, then how funny to have 8 min. between our posts.