May 23, 2009

Silhouettes continued..

In this balancing act of life, Hope abides Captiva and Brighton. In this balancing act of life, hope abides “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.” Seneca Framed orb, Captiva Framed orb... “I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.” unknown Sunset and buds, Captiva Sunset and buds “All things are difficult before they are easy.” Thomas Fuller Framed... Captiva Framed... “Had there been no difficulties and no thorns in the way, then man would have been in his primitive state and no progress made in civilization and mental culture.” 4:54 It's raining.. mmm distant thunder... departure due the rules can't hurt me it can only hurt if you ask it of me. miss you. xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those words
xx

©M's❤2©♫ said...

Mmm you early riser .. I love to read your
words.. I'm wishing you a lovely day. xox