Jul 9, 2009

Through the eyes of love..

Through the eyes of love...
July 9 and I awake to the sound of a drill, ugggh and still the everso small amount of work started here on the 1st of June continues.. Gentlemen of the electric ear splitting tools commence on then and be gone!
Water: tis that precious element which has slowed the process to a trickle, seemingly annoyingly water in the form of rain, o rain, rain on this the summer that you not allowed, ah yet the much desired and needed fire of the lovely orb in the space above
us seems to wrestle you with a winning hand this morning..
However this is New England and moments matter & in a matter of moments, water
can win over, still I 'm cheering for the Sun.
I've bigger fish to fry today, personal and bigger than the weather, wish me good luck. In the end all that matters is this ⤷❤ and sustaining it.
“Few people get weak eyes from looking on the bright side”- Your Majesty's like no other Sun !
I 'm looking and working towards new and sweet beginnings,
today may tell me if I may have those new ....
"But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning." Sir Walter Raleigh
⤷♡⤶
note to self; blogger is a such a bugger, composing here this morn was ummm a twat and that's not good. p.s. where are my bloody hearts in my title / header ??? Are characters that friggin hard to show, clearly the rectangle are easy peasy eh, blah, blah.

3 comments:

A said...

Beeautiful pics there, esp the first. Shame about those noisy buggers, all done now I hope.
xx

©M's❤2©♫ said...

ha how funny i was going to screeny this very moment on my pb and look when you posted to me,
thank you and yes they are done, YAY!

©M's❤2©♫ said...

btw I meant I was going to screeny the; time
as I generally do when I catch a master #.