Feb 14, 2009

In Memorial

SJ always in our thoughts and hearts.
I am sadden by the mere fact you couldn't
be bothered to send me a little note of  condolence..... I should not be surprised by your lack of love and compassion, as you've a very small reserve. I know for I have never received it...in the end you're worse then him you consoled me.... Silence is the first obscenity of the English language. ❦ "For in spite of language, in spite of intelligence and intuition and sympathy, one can never really communicate anything to anybody." — Aldous Huxley ❤ Mere colour ❤ Mere colour ❤  Mere colour ❤ Mere colour ❤ Mere colour ❤ Mere colour ❤ 心o❤o❦o♡o♥o<3 ~  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. All photos are ©M’sheArt-oOo-graphy All rights reserved. Click to zoom in on my visitor map! Create your free world visitor maps

No comments: