Nov 16, 2008

How selfish of you to believe...

♪ Metal Heart My new favourite song, singer, her words speak to me and her voice is wonderful. Great voice, I think and wonder where would I be if I didn't have the beauty musicians and writers create life would be a certain hell for me, a quiet, inarticulate world. Losing the star without a sky Losing the reasons why You're losing the calling that you've been faking And I'm not kidding It's damned if you don't and it's damned if you do Be true 'cause they'll lock you up in a sad sad zoo Oh hidy hidy hidy what cha tryin to prove By hidy hidy hiding you're not worth a thing Sew your fortunes on a string And hold them up to light Blue smoke will take A very violent flight And you will be changed Sand everything And you will be in a very sad sad zoo. I once was lost but now I'm found was blind But now I see you How selfish of you to believe in the meaning of all the bad dreaming Metal heart you're not hiding Metal heart you're not worth a thing Metal heart you're not hiding Metal heart you're not worth a thing Back of your head Big monster Big monster lover A bigger pusher over Stands alone in most walks of life Walks alone in most walks in life See you looking through me Like you've unzipped the zipper You hold the big picture so well Can't you see that we're going to hell Couldn't park that fucking car Couldn't part from you Saw the back of your sweet mother's head Now I know that she thinks I am dead Burnt flavor you hold the big picture so well Can't you see that we're going to hell Big monster lover A bigger pusher over Stands alone in most walks of life Walks alone in most walks in life
Lyrics Metal Heart ~ Cat Power break it into pretty little stars.. 3 © M'sheArt-oOo-graphy All rights reserved.

No comments: