Nov 28, 2008

Thanksgiving √ !

Casual, relaxed, (Kes was off w/ the team ) the way I like, it casual with no where I have to go. Menu Smoke Baked Ham w/ Pineapple rings. Herb seasoned roasted Potatoes Brussels sprouts { mmm we both love them } Salad mixed baby greens, w/ cherry tomatoes, cuke, & marinated mushrooms. Feta cheese {on the side b/c I love it.} Otter Creek Octoberfest Beer ( delicious with the meal ) In the meanwhile this is my most recent photo, I love it as I adore both bubbles and circles of confusion and colour.. I was washing dishes and in particular my splatter cover, from the cheeseburgers I made the evening prior ( I was told they were excellent:) I like this quote, do you ? Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal. Friedrich Nietzsche reminds me of a friend, he chose a path but forgot to have a goal.. sad Man. Bubble◯oºOlicious ~ HBW! © M'sheArt-oOo-graphy All rights reserved. free counters

No comments: