Jan 9, 2009

A balancing act..

Balancing act
© M'sheArt-oOo-graphy All rights reserved.

The near stillness recalls what is forgotten, extinct angels.
© M'sheArt-oOo-graphy All rights reserved.

"The near stillness recalls what is forgotten, extinct angels."
Georg Trakl

...why should dreams plaque me...
dreams of angels escaping through the walls.
Mia


I dreamt you flew above me in a plane, and how apropos you always held your needs and hers above mine,
And i on earth below you, amongst the trees, exclaiming of their barren beauty, forever the seeker of beauty music and poems, wishing my camera at my side to capture forevermore the glory.....till the revelation... the ugly truth
You flew low, too low and crashed, my love you survived and oh my tear stained joy...
But those too my tears and care denied, , my care and everlasting love, to look upon your face.. again that was denied.. by your metallic owner....
free counters

No comments: