Apr 30, 2009

Keeping

Emotions on a leash... this is an image of sunrise in Captiva, a walk alone around the Tween Waters Marina on our last day of vacation in December 2008, I was so taken by the wonderful light and dew on this little boat. ◈ Large view is better "...the shadows are as important as the light... - Jane Eyre" Cruising through looking for songs and quotes I found this on a search I forget my criteria atm as my head has been in the clouds of late; sleep the traitor abandoned me at around 4:30am and for no apparent reason. So I got on flickr and read a heart touching email, I send yesterday's photo to a group and found myself next to a "friend" now if there is a term used loosely it would be "friend" on flickr, and perhaps that's true anywhere on line you say. Let's not debate, I am at a disadvantage... 
I've a head full of air ~ to get back , I was going to comment to "friends image" but lo and behold the comment box,  was to no avail ~ the fool has blocked me.. hmm lol.
His invite was only due his amorous (he told me) feelings, not my photos that stirred him, told me I may tell him anything,  so honest that I am, I shared my thoughts w/ him him 
regarding his not commenting on my work for a week...   o & boom the axe falls a month later yesterday, I trust the little flag in my group was his. 
it feels a wee bit bizarre at best and as they said in Laugh In " interesting but stoopid "
Especially for me to to spend anymore time on it !
Check out A Beautiful Friend on myspace if your so inclined. I love this tune, I'm curious to see if they will add me as a " friend" '~])) Click to zoom in on my visitor map! Create your free world visitor maps
free counters

7 comments:

©M's❤2©♫ said...

oOo my that was a mess, better now then,.
I wish I knew how to spread these two darn columns out that would be nice ...

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo M~, great light you captured there, such an eye.
Enjoyed the song too, thanks. Sorry you got bummed on flickr, not deserved; jeez, I can talk.

hope sleep comes more easily tonight.

xox

©M's❤2©♫ said...

Amou- Your welcome re: ♫ glad you enjoyed it a pleasant stumble upon..
thanks on the photo; it was a lovely morning, the light, & dew- manatees, the birds...

mess I mention is my post, tis still not right/ remedy I shan't read it:))

flickr, denying me any verbal exchange is hard for me, that's my problem to deal with, I wonder if my image yesterday was the key odd but I did track that it was yesterday I was blocked via little flags.. hmm... goodness forbid I know not reasons why- I shan't waste anymore of my time thinking of it ...

sleep comes, it just abandons me too soon
2 1/2 hours yesterday something woke me @ 4:30ish /

I fell asleep earlier, on the sofa, up shower, just had dinner groovy eh?

thanks again and happy may day A...xo

Anonymous said...

sweet sleep - here's hoping we share some again.
xx

©M's❤2©♫ said...

sleep sweet sleep A...mou
I've been reading quotes on it..

If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters. ~Author unknown, attributed to Jim Davis .. '-]))

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~ Irish Proverb

©M's❤2©♫ said...

xx

Anonymous said...

you too M~ mou
xx