Apr 20, 2009

Rebirth ~ Red egg

Have you ever heard of    Lois Rodden? As a avid astro chick, I discovered her not long after I got a comp & got on line in 2004, she ( with Mark McDonough ) founded the Astrodatabank, the most amazing astrology data site anywhere, however, that somehow became lost with her passing in 2003, I found it to be less and less of what it was as time went by, I think understandably so.... WELL ! Whoo who, I just ran into a blog with some great info (got to get that link) I'm just so excited to see that Wiki has her comprehensive data online, tis a truly stunning body of work done by,  Lois Rodden & and her collaborators. If you're into astrology, you just may love, love, love it! "The Astro-Databank wiki publishes the huge collection of astrological data collected by Lois Rodden and her cooperators, so that these data can be used for astrological research, for astrological publications and for serious astrological discussion." quoted from wikipedia, oOo goodness I love wiki, now oh honey cake if I could just get this to wrap right, but I am not an html whiz by an stretch ! Egg & Co.
All images belong to me ©M’sheArt~oOo~graphy, and are all rights reserved.

No comments: