May 3, 2009

Santiva or the cat got my tongue

I've so much I want to say but I can't find my thoughts, there are too many running in my cluttered mind... so I'll just post photos and music poetry (note Poe's name in poe-try the poet not the singer, hey though she is also a poet ) Heaven and Earth In awe of the sky, it was just so beautiful and it changed so rapidly, it maybe a bit wrong for anyone to be as excited as I was when shooting from the car. shame it didn't rain much at all, it's much needed on the island of Sanibel and I could of grabbed a rainbow and or droplets, selfish me. I'm rather sad to not be going there again for my birthday albeit 14 days of intense heat and noseeums was maybe 4 too many. I should of grabbed a ride with Joseph and Donna ... ♪ tindersticks jism free counters

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that second picture, see why you were excited; hope to share some. I know cluttered too, trying to fix it.
((x))

©M's❤2©♫ said...

Hope's eternal... the sky that day, twas such an awesome, moving, living static thing, I'v never seen it so creative if you will, you would of loved it.
I love shooting, it has further increased my awareness, yes cluttered with stuff and oo too much to say here.. hugs I like this ((x)) btw I hope you like my selfie img too... thanks for the visit A...

©M's❤2©♫ said...

I want to help fix it too ((X))
imu, wywh

Anonymous said...

loved your selfie more than words...
struggling a bit to avoid a repetition; be well - thx (x)
x